Wednesday, November 12, 2014

IRB Intro #2 "The Blind Side"

Let's get something straigh: I do not like sports.  Never have, never will.  You might then ask why the pasty white nerd chose to read The Blind Side by Michael Lewis, a book entirely devoted to sports.  First off, let's establish that I love to watch movies.  And in my desire to watch a movie back in 8th grade, I stumbled upon the movie The Blind Side, which I watched with my cousins.  I immediately fell in love with the heart-warming story of how one woman's kindness saved a poor young man and helped him to accomplish fame and the oppertunity to be successful.  Then, I discovered that the movie was based off of a book.  Let's get something else clear, I love reading more then I love watching movies.  I find that usually, books are better then the movie, which I assume many people do as well.  And if this book is better then the movie, I am in for a treat.  I will enjoy starting to read The Blind Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment